Trane $300 Rebate

Can be combined with other utility rebates.
Federal Tax Credit.
Must be your main home of residence
Save your receipts and the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for your records.
Submit form 5695 with your tax return.
Tax credit has a lifetime limit of $500 for qualifying credits taken since 2006
This credit relates to non-commercial energy property credit and is only available for existing homes.